Louisiana Pellet Grills
Louisiana Grills LG900 Series Pellet Grills are available Australia wide. Fuelled exclusively by 100% natural hardwood pellets, an electronically controlled auger automatically feeds pellets into the fire box to achieve the desired temperature, ranging from 80°C to over 300°C.
Louisiana LG Grills have huge advantages over the other brands in its class:
- • Designed for high-temperature grilling
- • Larger, removable burn grate for much easier cleaning.
- • Larger diameter, shorter auger which eliminates blockages.
- • High temp grill set-up in seconds with flame broiler.
- • Largest cooking capacity by area in its class.
- • Easy-to-use digital control with programmable meat probe.
- • Easy-to-clean enamel coated cast iron grill racks.
- • Large, removable porcelain coated upper rack.
- • Smoke, roast, bake, braise & high-temperature grill.
- • 80°C to over 315°C (180 to 600°F) temperature range
- • 5 degree increment temperature control.
- • Quality, ridged construction.
- • Solid bottom shelf for stability.
- • Addition of the cold smoke cabinet
- • Addition of the hopper extension which doubles pellet storage.
- • Fully 240V compliant to Australian electrical & safety standards.
- • Competitive pricing.
We also supply these accessories to use with your LG Series Grill:
Hot / Cold Smoke Cabinet
Mount this cabinet to your LG900 grill for dedicated smoking and curing. Ideal for adding flavour to fish, game or cheese.
Dimensions: 50cm wide, 53cm deep, 61cm high (plus chimney).
Dedicated cold smoke cabinet add-on
Includes 5 racks – 36 wide, 49cm deep each
A damper allows control of air flow from the main grill as well as vents in the smoke cabinet.
Minimum smoking temperature is dependent on ambient temperature.
Dual thermometer positioned high and low on the front allow you to carefully monitor temperature.
Magnetic latch holds door snuggly closed.
Hopper Box Extension:
This hopper extension doubles the capacity of any Louisiana Grills LG900.
Easily fit it to your existing hopper and enjoy grilling for longer before refilling. The additional capacity works great for extended cooking periods like when you’re cooking low and slow or when you’re making use of the Louisiana Grills programmable meat probe.
Deluxe Front Stainless Steel Shelf:
The Deluxe Front Shelf is a stainless steel shelf that fits the LG900.
It’s easy to clean and gives you more space for preparation and serving.
Black End Shelf:
Add this Black End Shelf for an additional 37.5cm x 30.5cm of preparation and serving space.
With a black powder coat finish It’s styled to compliment your LG900. The shelf folds down for easy storage and includes hooks for tools.
Protect your LG900 from rain and harsh UV rays in Australia.
- 0 out of 5
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Afterpay
Stainless steel shelf that fits on the front of the Louisiana Grill LG900.