Hammer Stahl 5.5″ Santoku Knife
The Hammer Stahl 5.5″ Santoku knife is one of the most popular knives, known for its versatility and perfect size for small to medium jobs in the kitchen.
Hammer Stahl knives are made in the tradition of the great German knife makers with a patented new design and a manufacturing process that allows their knives to be affordable.
Hammer Stahl knives are coveted by professional chef’s for their razor sharp cutting edge, hand forged quality and quad tang design which make it one of the more balanced knifes in the world today.
The process starts in Germany, where X50CrMoV15 stainless steel is fully forged and tempered for ideal strength and durability. The forged steel or blanks are then shipped to their state of the art factory in Asia where the detailed process of applying the Pakkawood handles is meticulously done by hand. The razor sharp cutting edge is measured for precision by laser, the knife is then polished, inspected and packaged.
The finished product is an incredible combination of beauty and functional design.
- • Made from the highest quality X50 CrMoV 15 high carbon stainless steel from Germany.
- • Forged and tempered to precise specifications proving a superior edge and lasting durability.
- • Unique quad tang design that gives perfect weight and balance.
- • Pakkawood handles are infused with phenolic resin combining the beautiful look of wood with the durability of plastic.
- • Ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip, which reduces fatigue.
- • Heirloom quality and guaranteed for life.