High-Que Gasket – Big Green Egg XL
High-Que Gasket Big Green Egg XL gasket is made in the USA. The High-Que Nomex and Kevlar gasket is thicker and softer. It fills in the gaps easily and fits better.
Installing your new High-Que Gasket Big Green Egg XL gasket is a straight forward process. You do not need glue or extra sealant. This gasket with extra strong self-adhesive layer is resistant to high temperatures. This peel and stick gasket is designed to fit the Big Green Egg XL Grills. This BGE replacement gasket fits ceramic smokers and grills (base and lid) up to 27″ outside diameter with 7/8″ rim and original 1/8″ felt gasket strip thickness.
• Gold Standard Gasket Kit for Big Green Egg XL
• Durable fireproof material
• Custom-sized for Big Green Egg XL
• Installation instructions included in the box
Fits grills up to:
• 27 inches outside diameter
• 7/8 inch Wide (22mm Wide)
• 14.5ft Long (4.4m Long)
• 1/8 in. Thick (3.5mm Thick)
• Plus Chimney seal
• 2 year warranty
• Golden Kevlar® + Nomex® High-Temp material
• Strong self-adhesive layer that can withstand high temperatures
• Enough for the dome and bottom of your Kamado + extra piece for the chimney
• Guaranteed up to 400 ° C
• Excellent quality
• Easy to apply
• Made in the USA
Note – Does not fit newer grills with the double-thick wire Mesh Fibreglass Gasket. You need the HQNXVG gasket available here.