LavaLock® BBQ Smoker Gasket Kit
Fire box Pro Pack
Heavy wearing black fibreglass gasket for less smoker build-up, 1 tube of RTV silicone for superior adhesion.
Pro Pack Gasket Specifications
- • 16mm Wide x 3mm Thick x 210cm Long (5/8 x 1/8 x 82.5″)
- • Gasket Heat rating – Up to 540’C / 1000F (Plenty for most fireboxes)
- • Adhesive Heat rating – RTV650 up to 340’C / 650F (Plenty for most fireboxes)
- • Package contains: 1 roll of Fiberglass gasket, 1 tube of Hi-Temp RTV Silicone Glue
- • Note: Please measure your firebox carefully to avoid disappointment.
Cooking with smoke can create delicious results, which is why you want to make sure it doesn’t escape from places it shouldn’t.
Control is the name of the game especially when your cooking for upwards of 10hours.
When heat and smoke is leaking from your grill it causes a draft and this will ultimately affect your temperature control. This ultimately puts out cooking times, wastes charcoal and valuable smoking woods. Lavalock® BBQ Smoker gaskets assist in reducing this problem.
Nomex, from the same family as Kevlar, is a flame-resistant meta-aramid material that has excellent thermal, chemical and radiation resistance for a polymer material. Nomex is used in the production of firefighting equipment, racing car driver suits and by the U.S. Space program.
LavaLock® is a high quality brand gasket that will ensure your smoker or grill is sealed up good and tight.