FERRABOLI SKEWER GRILL LONG
Now you can cook delicious skewered food over charcoal using the Ferraboli Skewer Grill. Cook up to 50 of your favourite satay skewers at the same time with the long Ferraboli Skewer grills.
Cooking Indonesian and Malaysian inspired cuisine, Greek mini Souvlaki and Kalamaki, Italian Spiedini or Arrosticini or skewered Seafood is easy with a Ferraboli Skewer Grill.
The best way to start using this grill is to light a small to medium amount of charcoal in one spot and then spread it along the length of the grill. You want a thin layer of charcoal so that it not too hot. Maintain a moderate heat so that the meat cooks through and you get that delicious wood-fired flavour.
We recommend using 20-25cm long metal or bamboo skewers with approximately 10cm of skewered food, starting 1cm from the end.
- 115cm x 15cm x 67cm assembled
- Stainless Steel body with ventilation holes along the side to allow the charcoal to breath
- Internal charcoal grid raises the charcoal from the bottom allowing the charcoal to breath
- Painted steel legs that are easily attached use and removed for storage
- Cooking area is 113cm x 12cm
- Able to hold 50 skewers at a time – perfect for groups
- Easily transportable for picnics or parties not at home.
- Grill and double satay bar are made of chromed steel and are easily cleaned with soapy warm water and sponge. Using abrasive cleaners will scratch the chrome off the bars. Easy does it.
Try this method for cooking delicious Arrosticini. Arrosticini originated in Italy from the Abruzzo region near the Adriatic Sea. Cut up 1.4cm sized pieces of shoulder Lamb leg and skewer onto pre-soaked 25cm long bamboo sticks. You should have around 10-11cm of meat on each skewered leaving 1cm bare from the pointy end. When your charcoal is hot, place each skewer directly over the coals and grill slowly. Dripping fat and juice will create smoke adding flavour to the Arrosticini. Cooking should take between 6 to 10 minutes to cook. The secret to perfect Arrosticini is the inclusion of Lamb fat in each skewer and to serve them hot off the grill as a bunch with a generous sprinkling of salt. They are flavoursome and addictive. Its possible that an average adult could eat 20 to 30 skewers in this method at one sitting.