Yoder Smokers Cheyenne 16″ Offset Smoker
The Yoder Smokers Cheyenne 16″ Offset Smoker is a premium quality barbeque and smoker made by certified boilermakers. With second-to-none build craftsmanship the heat and smoke are drawn through the cooking chamber indirectly. The indirect heat is the secret to producing moist, super tender meat with a rich smoky flavour. Whether you are feeding your family or a gathering of a dozen people, put the Cheyenne to work and enjoy Five Star results.
- Constructed from NEW 1/4″ pipe and plate.
- 4535cm² of cooking surface.
- Heat Management Plate.
- Charcoal grate.
- Dual-damper through draft control.
- Temperature gauge mounted on the cooking chamber door.
- Offset Firebox.
- Removable Log Grate in the firebox.
- Stainless Steel “Stay Cool Handles”.
- Wagon Wheels.
- Grease Drain.
- Proudly made in the United States of America.
The Yoder Smokers Cheyenne 16″ Offset Smoker offer a superb quality build and results that ensure your guests keep coming back for more. Produced by Yoder Smokers the YS Series of Grills and Smokers are imported directly from Kansas, USA.
Tour of the Yoder Smokers manufacturing plant by T-Roy Cooks
How to build and maintain a fire in an offset smoker by All things BBQ