Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill on Competition Cart
The Yoder Smokers Pellet Smoker/Grills are hand built by certified boilermakers and are imported exclusively and directly from Kansas, USA. If you are searching for a quality single grill to perform all of your outdoor cooking needs, the Yoder YS640 pellet cooker on Competition Cart is the ultimate barbecue grill.
It comes standard with:
- 8″ Pneumatic casters.
- Variable displacement damper creates different heat zones on the main cooking grate.
- Easy to use digital temperature control and display.
- 6929cm² of cooking surface.
- Removable second cooking shelf, expands the total cooking surface considerably.
- 150˚F – 600˚F adjustable in 5˚F increments.
- Front and Side exterior shelves made from Stainless Steel.
- 20 pound hopper capacity.
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber.
- 14 gauge steel hopper and cart.
- Stay Cool Handles.
- Counter Weight on lid.
- Grease Drain.
By choosing the YS Series Pellet Smoker/Grill you are able to choose to grill or smoke at low and slow temperatures over a 12 – 14 hour period or fast direct grilling, at intense temperatures in a matter of minutes. When fitted with the Direct Grill package, the grate temperature on the left side soars past the 500˚F mark and produces results that you would normally only see at a quality Steakhouse.
Yoder YS480 Hardwood Pellet Smoker/Grills also offer superb quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker, helping to create flavours that only wood fire can produce, all with the ease of “set it and forget it” operation.
Yoder Smokers YS480 and YS640 Pellet Smoker review by all things BBQ
Tour of the Yoder Smokers manufacturing plant by T-Roy Cooks
Chicken thing fillets on the YS640 on Competition Cart by BBQs of the World
Spritzing v not spritzing ribs by All things BBQ